RomaniaTransfers.eu is operated by Travis Rent a Car, the car rental and transfers department of Nord Tour LTD. We have started our business in Iasi in 2002 and extended our operations by selecting local reliable partners, so now we are able to provide private transfer services from/to all major airports and cities of Romania (Bucharest, Iasi, Cluj, Sibiu, Brasov, Timisoara, Craiova, Bacau, Suceava, Oradea, Targu Mures, Constanta), Republic of Moldova (Chisinau/Kishine, Balti), Ucraine (Cernauti, Lviv, Odessa), Hungary (Budapest, Debrecen), Bulgaria and Serbia. Our goal is to provide private transportation services to any destination in Romania.
• Shared shuttle: It is a cheap way of transportation from/to the airport because you have to pay for your own seat only, not for the whole car. According to the number of bookings made, you might travel by car (max. 3 passengers) or by minibus (max. 8 passengers). As you will travel with other passengers, departure time from the airport depends on all travelers arrival (usually waiting time in airport is not more than 30 min after landing) and the route will be adapted optimally according to the address of each passenger.
• Private transfer: It is a personalized service where you enjoy the comfort of entire car or minibus (for groups of max. 8 people), do not have to wait for other passengers arriving at the airport and travel directly to your destination.
• VIP transfer: It is a special service, whereby an English speaking driver wearing a suit and a luxury car (eg. Audi A7 Sportback or similar) are at your disposal for an exclusive trip. This product specifically addresses corporates and event organizers.
• Group transfer: On request, we provide transportation services by quality tourist coaches (max. 48 seats) with experienced professional drivers from/to the airport or to various destinations in Romania.
• Chauffeur service: This service of car rental with driver includes various classes quality cars, experienced English speaking drivers and fuel for max. 200 Km a day. This way you will enjoy a confortable, safe, relaxed and affordable journey.
• Guided tours by car: On request, we provide tours in Romania and Moldova, travelling with one of our quality cars and accompanied by an experienced driver-guide. You can choose one of our standard tours or we can create one according to your requests (period of time, number of persons, comfort. Self-drive tours are also available for Romania and Moldova.
When booking a transfer, you can choose a car of the following classes:
• Economy (max. 3 passengers): Dacia Logan, Ford Focus Sedan, Renault Megane, Renault Captur, Citroen C4, Seat Toledo, Mazda 3 (or similar);
• Standard (max. 3 passengers): Skoda Octavia, VW Passat, Opel Insignia, Peugeot 508, Toyota Avensis, Citroen C4 Grand Picasso (or similar);
• Premium (max. 3 passengers): Skoda Superb, Audi A6, BMW 316, Audi A5, BMW X1, Range Rover Evoque, Mercedes GLA, Audi Q5, VW Touareg (or similar);
• Minibus (max. 8 passengers): Mercedes-Benz Vito, VW Transporter, Ford Transit, Renault Traffic (or similar);
Here there are few reasons why to book your transfer with RomaniaTransfers.eu:
✔ Fixed rates: You know from beginning the final price for your transfer, including all taxes (VAT, road and parking fees, border fees, bank card payment fee);
✔ Comfortable cars: Any car class will you choose for your transfer (Economy, Standard, Premium, Minibus), you will enjoy a safe and comfortable journey to your destination;
✔ Experienced drivers: We are proud of our chauffeurs with extensive tourism service and corporate travel experience, speaking foreign languages, ready to provide you with quality transfer service.
✔ "Passenger Safety Seal": We compliance a set of minimum rules that you can rely on every time you rent a car or book a private transfer;
✔ 24/7 services: We are ready to provide you transfers at any time, day and night. Even more, our emergency phone number +40752220222 is non-stop available;
✔ Online booking: You can easy book your transfer within just few minutes. Make a secure payment, receive the booking confirmation on your email right away and make free of charge change/cancellation with 48 hours in advance of the transfer time;
✔ Corporate services: We are ready to provide you local transfers for business travel. Prestigious partners and clients have already chosen us as a local transfer supplier: ShuttleDirect.com, GetYourGuide.com, ECOLAB, Endava, E-ON, British Embassy Bucharest etc.
One of our main concerns in the car rental and transfers business is the safety of our customers and passengers. That's why, together with our partners and suppliers, we have created a set of minimum rules ("Passenger Safety Seal") that you can rely on every time you book a private transfer in Romania:
✔ Vehicle owner is a licensed company.
✔ Vehicle and passengers are insured.
✔ Regular testing of drivers’ knowledge.
✔ ISO 9001:2015 certifiable processes.
Drivers and client relationship personnel
✔ Drivers for private transfers are licensed.
✔ Drivers are legally employed.
✔ Drivers with clear driving record. (1)
✔ Registered and licensed vehicles for transfers and chauffeur drive service.
✔ Car is not older than 5 years.
✔ Car has no alarm signs ”On”.
✔ Car has all tehnical checks up-to date.
✔ Transparent accidents record upon request.
✔ Driver is wearing protective gear. (2)
✔ Driver is trained for first aid.
✔ Driver undergoes regular medical exams.
✔ Car is disinfected before use.
✔ Car is disinfected after use.
IMPORTANT: We are paying special attention to interior customer touch points such as seats, steering wheels, door handles and other hard surfaces.
✔ Disinfecting material provided in car for passengers use. (2)
✔ Online or e-mail booking available.
✔ Online confirmation and documents pre-check.
✔ Remote billing and payment options.
Pick-up and drop-off
✔ Free of charge at your own adress. (3)
✔ Minimum contact with agent / driver.
✔ Mobile (contactless) POS for card payments upon request.
Privacy and personal data safety
✔ GDPR compliant providers and processes.
(1) Drivers may have been involved in minor damage accidents or in accidents where they were not culpable.
(2) As long as compulsory protection measures are being legally imposed.
(3) Maximum distances from car base conditions may apply.